Monday, September 1, 2008

August

Hello. It's been a while since I've posted. (Over a month!)

August was quite a busy month for me. I went on a week-long family vacation, graduated from college, and turned 23.

Also, at some point, my graphics card died. I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to upgrade my computer a little bit. I got a new case, graphics card, and power supply in addition to switching out my processor and motherboard for slightly upgraded ones from one of my family's other computers. Just about everything but the hard drives got upgraded.

One unfortunate consequence of all of my computer upgrading is that I reformatted my system hard drive without remembering to back up my bookmarks. I had collected a number of interesting articles on game design that I wanted to post here, but can no longer remember them.

Long story short, I have finally restored my computer to full working order and will be resuming posting.

No comments: